viernes, 21 de julio de 2017

Why Do I want to Study in the UnADM?


Dear Ann Mary,

The main reason to study in the UnADM is because the university offers the opportunity to study online, on my own time, and wherever in the world I am, this is really helpful as on my work I have to travel all time. UnADM offers engineering in Telematics, and this is a subject of my interest, I have always been very enthusiastic about computers, and recently I started working as Digital Communication Manager in a Cruise Ship. After reviewing the curriculum I felt really interested, I looked for other universities online with the same offering, but failed to find one, on the other hand I didn’t have to look much; UnADM was offering the career I wanted for free, and supported by the Public Education Secretary. After reviewing several comments online about the university, I realized it was not easy as I though. The admission process had been long, but UnADM worth my efforts.

Regards,

Andres Reyes Hernandez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario